Accompanying the abundant inventory included with the land and buildings, Lake Obabika Lodge offers even more.
- Floating docking facilities for 14 boats
- Outdoor furnishing, pine picnic tables, swing sets, pine lounge chairs, abundance of wooden flower boxes
- Sun tanning bed
- Extra down duvets and pillows
- Tools, fuses, wires, plumbing supplies, stove pipes, coax cable (1,000') 40 gallon galvanized pressure tank, and much more....
- Two air conditioning units
- Baseboard heaters
- 1,000 gallon water storage tank
- Various batter chargers (50 amp heavy duty 32 bolt, heavy duty and light duty)
- 2 kW 220 volt transformer
- 90' steel tower for radio and telephone, private radio telephone system and single private line form Bell Canada with 110 volt transformer unit backup for telephone system
- 220 volt, 5,000 Watt construction heater
- Smoke alarms, Konk Airguard control units
- transportable heaters
- much more in our complete inventory list
To keep all the vehicles and boats running, there is a fuel gas station pump.
- 2 portable fuel gas pumps
- 2 hand fuel gas hand pumps
- Boat house fuel gas pump with 60' high pressure flexible fuel hose